Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IDEA FOR CHILD SAFETY

I think  one steps that should have been taken was an assist , chaperon / Adult  riding in the car.

I must say though I find it So very hard to believe that all day long no one noticed , this child missing or being absent from the center and did not make any attempts to see what was wrong, but Of course this isn't the whole story. 

Something, that could help this form happening again is a mandatory head count when entering the vehicle and existing the vehicle and entering the building/ center.

To ensure a child safety,  there should be an automated sensor the detects body heat in the vehicle that  activates on if the car has been turned off and the key is removed.

Possible having the driver check the vehicle , like public transportation bus drivers do when the reach the end of a trip to ensure no one is left behind.
 this is my idea and I wanted it trademarked and copyrighted

No comments:

Post a Comment