Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BLOATED!!!

Omg I am sooo bloated right now.
As of the past five months I have been really be abble to tell when I was approaching my cycle. Even though I have been thorwn off once or twice I am able to tell within about two weeks time.

Today about 4 hours ago I felt it , for this upcoming cycle. I usually get a few pimples arounf my forehead and the side of my cheek.

I have yet to  change completely my eating habits duirng this time, even thought I know what I et can and does  sometimes contribute to the pain I have during  the first day.

Also I have noticed that my cycled has shortened  and reflect the time  when I was a teenager jsut threea ctually days of  flow. That includin ghte first day "on" and the last day "off", it;'s about five days where as just up until and after I got pregnant and gave birth it was six to seven.

All in all I really dislike this uncomfortable pain I have , but according to research   
Painful menstruation is fairly common: about 3 out of 4 women have pain at some point during their period. The intensity of pain varies. One in 10 women has such bad pain that they are unable to carry out their usual daily activities on 1 to 3 days every month.
Younger women (under 20) tend to have worse period pains than older women. About 7 to 9 out of 10 teenage girls have moderate to severe period pains. The pain usually gets better or even disappears completely within a few years after their first period. Many women find that they have milder period pains after giving birth to their first child. Heavier periods are often associated with more intense pain. Some evidence suggests that smoking increases the risk of having period pains.




(according to online website U.S. National Library of Medicine - The World's Largest Medical Library  )

 I usually drink me a couple of hot to warm glasses of red raspberry tea to relive my pain.


here are some really good links that may help assist you in your cycle.

http://womenshealth.about.com/msubcramps.htm

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/menstrual-cramps/DS00506

Women's Health

No comments:

Post a Comment